To remain in good standing as a member of our school’s NHS® chapter, students must meet the requirements described below:
- Attend a chapter induction ceremony
- Maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Document 12 hours of service per year
- Pay annual dues of $10
- Participate in official NHS activities
- Continue to uphold the ideals (including leadership and character) of the National Honor Society™
Students who are in good standing by May of their senior year will be listed as members of the honor society in the graduation program and will be allowed to wear an exclusive honor stole as part of their graduation regalia.
Students who fail to maintain the above standards may be recommended to the Faculty Council for removal from NHS.